Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Super cute and convenient canvas roll-up for pencils or pens

I have a bit of a pen habit. I have gel pens and fine liners mainly. I just got a new jumbo pack of gel pens. While I loved that they came in a sturdy plastic box with organizer trays, it was inconvenient to pack the box everywhere I went. So, when I saw this roll-up canvas holder I had to take the chance that it would hold my pens even though it is originally advertised for color pencils. Lo and behold...it works!

1) The elastic holders are stitched well. They hold pencils in place without them sliding out. This means they are snug on my pens, but that also just means they won't fall out.
2) The outer print is super cute. I love the zentangle look of it and the colors are vibrant. The tie string is about the thickness of a pencil, so I don't see it wearing out anytime soon.

3) There is a small zipper pocket on one end. I haven't found a use for it uet, but it's still early and I'm sure it will become a home for something soon.
4) As you can see in the pictures, I can't roll it because I filled it with pens versus pencils. The fact that it's tri-fold does not bother me, but for informational purposes it might help you with your buying decision. (It does roll-up if you use pencils.) I did leave a couple loops empty at each fold, this was a preference thing since I did not want to crush my pens.


Overall, I'm loving my decision to snag this canvas roll-up. It is working out great for me. Now that me teenage artist has seen it she wants one too! Off I go to find a design that she loves...lol!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01KG0HAO2/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment