Friday, August 12, 2016

Stay cool with this "cool" towel!

When it says "cool" towel, it means cool towel on two different levels.

1) As the insert says, wet-wring-wear. It stays cool until the water evaporates! I've taken it to both the gym and the pool. Of course it stays wetter, and therefore cooler, at the gym than it does at the pool. But that's to be expected since the sun dries items out quicker. I only wet it at the beginning of my 2 hour workout, and it keeps me cool the whole time. At the pool I would just dunk it in pool water every hour. I don't know how warm pool water didn't make the towel hot, but it was as cool as running it in cold water at home.
2) And that is why this is such a "cool" towel! I don't fully understand the science behind it, but it works!! It also folds up quite small. So, it doesn't take up a lot of room in a bag - gym, pool, or otherwise.
3) Machine washable. I tossed it in with my weekly load of towels with no problems. I re-wet it and it still functioned like the day I took it out of the package.
4) After use, I hang it to fully dry before folding it and putting it back in my gym bag. I pushed it to 7 days with no washing, and it still did not have any odor. 7 days is kind of gross in my opinion, but I wanted to know the limits.


If I can keep my husband and kids away from this towel it will be a miracle! They all want their own. I guess I have the start of my Christmas shopping list!

You can purchase it at
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014HTV5RQ/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment