Thursday, September 1, 2016

Tea Tree Essential Oil from New York Biology....the best quality!


This is my 3rd product from New York Biology and I'm in love! I shouldn't still be surprised with the quality of their products, but I am. It's so hard to find quality products these days, and even harder to find quality products that maintain their quality across all products. New York Biology are high quality products across the board!

If you are shopping for essential oils you fall into two categories: newbie to the oil world or old hat. Regardless of the category you fall into, you will love this tea tree essential oil from New York Biology.

I use tea tree oil mainly for massaging into my husband's psoriasis.  The high quality of New York Biology's oil means I don't have to use as much to get results. Other oils I've tried used twice to three times as much oil to get the same result.

If you are a newbie, the internet and Pinterest are your best friend to find the uses of tea tree oil. Those of you who have been using them awhile, I'm sure you can find more uses than you thought. I'm excited to try the tea tree for some other uses I've recently found. It's amazing to make my own products without having to spend a fortune on premade products that are full of un-pronouncable chemicals!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01IG3UGF6/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment