Thursday, August 11, 2016

LED light tape...perfect for any room!!

Let me start by saying these little lights are awesome! When I first saw them I had every intention of using them to light up our cornhole boards for night play. However, because there is only one control connection, you can't split the sets 20ft apart. I had to let them go to my teenager who loves having them in her room! Here's what you need to know.



1) Yes, there are 2 reels of lights. I'm talking enough light tape to go around a 10x 10 room a couple times.
2) As I mentioned before there is only one connector control box. So you can hook them up and string them anywhere, as long as you start at the connector box. No separating the strands on multiple rooms or uses.
3) They are cut-able every 3 lights, which was my original intent. However, since my daughter is using them in her room, there was no reason to cut the strands.
4) The remote control does it all! From color change, to pattern change, to setting you're own combinations- this little remote controls it all. I will say that the instructions for using the remote could be a little better, they don't really explain anything. But since we live in a world where a one year old can operate a smartphone,  it just took a little playing around to figure it out.
5) I peeled back an end of the tape to check the adhesive. It appears to be quite sticky and should be more than adequate to hold the super light light tape. I did not, however, stick it to anything. We live in a rental property and I didn't want to risk pulling the paint off the wall. We just used command hooks to hang it on the wall.

Check them out at the link below!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DBP1T28/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment