Friday, August 26, 2016

Multipurpose organizer that you'll want multiples of!


We are a traveling family! Not by plane, train, or bus....but in my trusty Ford truck. Sometimes it's all four of us (hubby, 2 kids, and myself) but lately it's been just me and my girls. We are pros at packing. The only thing we forget is to leave room for the things we accumulate along our travels...lol!

This multipurpose organizer by Zento Deals was an instant need when I saw it. I mean, who doesn't love staying organized on trips?! So here is what I've discovered using on my latest road trip (1200+ miles in 2 days).

1) Having a compartmentalized organizer is amazing. If you can see my pics, I utilized the 3 compartments. One for shoes, one for my travel exercise equipment and electronics, and one for road snacks. I would never have normally put shoes and snacks in the same bin, but with this organizer it worked out perfectly. The double divider is velcro, so you could undo it and only have 2 compartments if you so choose.

2) There are carry handles on each end which make it easy to lug around. I was amazed and excited that the whole thing didn't sag or collapse at all while carrying it. I do wish there was a detachable single carry strap, but I'll get over that. I had this packed pretty full and the handles showed no sign of tearing away.
3) There are multiple mesh pockets along one long side and 2 velcro pockets on one end. I debated putting shoes in the mesh pockets, but ultimately left them empty. I did notice that my youngest actually used them as water bottle holders while we were traveling.
4) Yes it folds flat for storage!! Just empty and collapse inward. There are buckles on each end to keep it closed. There are also buckles in the middle so you can utilize only one side of the organizer if that's all you need.
5) The material wipes clean easily. As you can imagine with kids I've already had to wipe it clean. No stains left behind and it dried quickly.

As the description says, it is multipurpose. I can see this being used as an every day vehicle organizer, an easy carry-all for yarn during my bigger crochet projects, and even for grocery shopping. I can definitely see myself getting another couple of these because I have so many ideas for uses!!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017DLE4NC/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment