Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Woodburning Kit



Woodburning is not a fast art, it takes time and precision. Hence the reason it has taken me a bit to review this product.

This is a very comprehensive set. If you can't find a tip in this set for what you want to do, then you're not looking hard enough. The wood tips are perfect for everything from fine lines to shading. The soldering tips appear to be adequate. However, I actually use them on the wood because I like the range of lining options with the fine tips. I don't anticipate using the metal stencils, but my 13 y/o is beginning woodburning and I can tell she likes them. I really love the letter stencils. It makes it so much easier on smaller projects to use them than to print on paper and use carbon to transfer. I also journal and have found that they serve a dual purpose...lol!

This is a great set whether you are a beginner or have been at it for a while.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FGYS7AY/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment