Saturday, August 13, 2016

Water/Dust/Drop-proof case for iPhone!


I wanted to love this case, I really wanted to love it. But I can't, and here's why.

1) It's not water proof, or at least the one I got is not. I tested it by placing a paper towel and sealing the case. I placed it in a bowl of water and set a cup on it to hold it under water. Immediately bubbles arose. (You can see the bubbles in the cup picture.) I left it alone because other waterproof cases I've tested did the same. After 30 minutes I removed the case and the paper towel, and the paper towel was soaked. For the sake of really wanting this product to work and maybe that I installed it wrong, I tried the process 2 more times with the same result.




2) Despite the case not being waterproof as advertised, it is amazingly rugged! I put one of our old phones in the case and put it to the test. I dropped it several times from a height of 4-5 feet. Neither the case nor the phone cracked. I also tossed it across a room and had my daughter not catch it, it still held up!

3) This case is super cute! The colors are perfect. I also love the feel of the case. It's slim in the hand but not slick. All the buttons are easy to push, and the ports are easily accessed.  The screen covering does not hinder touch reaction, your finger slides just as easily as if the screen protector is not there.

After looking at other reviews, I really was hopeful about this case. And, after reading those reviews, I have a suspicious feeling that I just ended up with a faulty case. Nevertheless, I'll still be using it because it's cute and clutz-proof!

Check it out at:
http://bit.ly/1UtaGQO

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment