Saturday, August 13, 2016

Cute phone cases for S5...sellers have other phone options!

This is going to be a combo blog about two different, but alike, phone cases. They are from 2 different sellers, so I will include separate links for each. However, they are identical in every way except for the decal, so my impressions are the same for both.

I fell in love with Sherlock Holmes on BBC years ago, so much that it prompted me to read the book. I love this case!! I love that it's abstract and only true Sherlock-ians get it.

I've always loved owls, but it's been hard to find cute ones until recent years. I love this case!! I love the owls as well as the cute little message!


1) The TPU rubber is quite thick, much thicker than any other TPU cases I've tried out. Flimsy is a no-go because I'm a clutz! I dropped the phone from a height of 4ft (on purpose) and it protected my phone! The lip around the front of the phone definitely protected the screen.


2) The portion of the case that covers the buttons is a little different than other cases. Where most cases protrude where the buttons are, these are recessed. It was a little difficult at first to get use to this, but I'm actually starting to get the hang of it. I think I might even prefer it because the sides are smoother, making it easier to slide in and out of pockets and such. But the sides are not so smooth that it makes it hard to keep a grip on your phone.

3) The decal on the back is slightly recessed. Only time will tell if that means if it will take a long time before it rubs off.

Both cases are extremely cute and extremely sturdy! While many women change out purse and pocketbooks, I'm going to love switching out phone cases!!

Sherlock Case:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CNLZQWK/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

Owl Case:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CTQLZH4/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment