Monday, August 15, 2016

Fabric markers - Double tipped, double the possibilities!

Fabric markers are fun! So many possibilities! This set doubles the fun!

1) Fine and bold tips in the same pen! This makes it feel as if you have two sets instead of one. Use the fine tip for outlining or small details. Use the bold tip to fill in large areas. On my shirt I used the fine tip to outline the letters and to draw my barbells, and the bold tip to color in the lettering.

2) Great variety of colors! The set has the regular rainbow colors, but has 6 colors that are variants. The sea foam and hot pink are probably my favorite, which is why you see them used on my shirt. The purple is quite dark, but there is a lavender in the set. I was really surprised with how vibrant the colors were on the shirt. Which leads to...

3) Yes, the colors are vibrant, but you have to layer the color on to get it. If you don't layer, many of the colors look pastel. So, depending on the look you want, layer or don't layer. I think I'm starting to like this aspect because it feels like I have even more color options!

4) I should mention that the picture of my shirt is after I washed it. I wanted to know if the colors would bleed or fade - THEY DIDN'T!! The lines are just as crisp as when I drew them and the colors are just as bright.

These markers make a great addition to my craft suplies. I plan on buying canvas bags next. I think my girls and I will have fun making our own creations!

Check these great markers out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C1LF7VM/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment