Thursday, August 4, 2016

Big Briks!

This is the 2nd set of Big Briks that I have invested in, and I'm not disappointed! My 8 y/o is a huge Lego fan. She asks for them every holiday and saves her allowance to buy new sets when the holidays don't come fast enough...lol! That said, she loves these Big Briks!! Straight out of the box and straight to her play table or the floor, she will play for hours! One set is plenty to build and play with, but having a second set has sent her into creative overdrive. These aren't just for little kids, myself and my 13 y/o play with them too! I'm going in search of the Big Briks tower plates so she can expand her play!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01F64A9X2/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1


*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment