Tuesday, August 23, 2016

S6 case...slim and slippery

The toughest thing about phone cases is that they are person specific. Each person prefers a certain feel, a certain look, a certain level of protection. Here's what you need to know about this case to make an informed decision.

1) This case is super slim. It takes up exactly enough room necessary to cover the phone. I like this because it makes it easier to slide the phone in and out of my back pocket.
2) There is a small lip around the front of the phone. This is perfect to protect the phone front in case it is dropped flat-ish. Nothing will protect the front of the phone if you drop it on a rock. Drop and kick tested it, my phone was fine.

3) This case fits extremely snug. I drop tested it. The case stayed put without popping off or breaking. When trying to take it off, it took a little effort. That's a plus and a minus for me. Plus because I know it'll protect my phone if I drop it, minus because I change phone cases like most people change underwear and I hate fighting to get it off. Oh well, I'll live as long as it protects my phone!
4) The case is quite slick in the hand. I thought it would have more of rubber feel to most of the phone, but it's only on the corners. I'm a klutz, I need a little more grip to my phone.

5) The ports are all accessible. The buttons are easily pressed but a little hard to find. They are a little recessed and hard to feel.

That's it, that's all I've got. If I find or can think of anything else, I'll update my review.

Check it out at:
*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment