Sunday, August 14, 2016

Great little acrylic paint set!

With so many brands of acrylic paints on the market, it is so tough to find one that not only suits your needs but also feels and looks great. I have to say that this acrylic paints set from Creative Joy is an actual joy to use!
1) I read the paint tube size before purchasing, but it was still a nice surprise to see how much paint per color came in this set. The color pigment is amazing. Many paints you have to layer to get vibrant bold color, not so with this paint. It takes very little paint to get the bright pop of color as seen in my included picture. I didn't have a canvas to test the paint on - that is just plain old computer paper! I can't wait to put paint to canvas and really put this paint thru it's paces.

2) At first glance the brushes looked a little flimsy. Plastic handled brushes are not my favorite. However, looks can be deceiving with this brush set. They are very light in the hand. The handle shape makes for a comfortable grip, which translates to less cramping during longer paint sessions. The brush bristles appear to be of a good quality. The paint seemed to glide perfectly from the bristles. Clean-up was easy breezy - a little warm water and the paint just washed away with no stubborn traces.

All-in-all I am very happy with this set. Now I just have to keep my teenager away from it long enough for me to get my canvas!

Check this set out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FDYSZ5Y/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment