Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pen Bracelets!!!



I ordered these back in July. I thought they would be a cute and fun back to school gift for my girls, 13 and 8 y/o. I was not disappointed! For starters, what girl doesn't love bracelets?! The oldest must undo the bracelets to wear them while the youngest can just slide them on. The colors are true to the photo. The only downside is that there weren't even numbers of the colors; there was a little bit of a squabble over the purple and green. The pens themselves write quite smoothly. I don't know how long the ink tube is inside the bracelet, but I do hope they last a little while.

These do come from China, so plan ahead or pay for expedited shipping. All in all in took about 20 days from order to receipt, which was actually a week earlier than the estimated arrival.

*Discounted product provided for honest review

Check them out at the link below!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HRK9LX2/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

No comments:

Post a Comment