Monday, August 22, 2016

Like bathing in a cappuccino!

Let me start by saying that I love body scrubs. I got addicted to them when I was given a jar from Bath & Body Works as a gift one Christmas. However, I did not love the price when I went back to buy my own. So, I went on a journey to learn how to make my own and have been doing so for many years. I recently kept coming across coffee scrub recipes and became curious. After doing a little research I discovered that coffee is purported to help shrink cellulite cells and firm and smooth the skin. I was preparing to make my own, but came across this product and thought it would be easier to try this versus making my own (for now). Here is what I've found.

1) When you crack the lid on this you're going to think you fell into a cappuccino vat. The smell is intoxicatingly yummy! Oh, but you won't smell like that afterward, so no worries.
2) The texture is more fine than a normal sugar scrub. Think of the finest sand you can imagine, and that is what this scrub feels like.
3) As previously stated, I've used scrubs before. I've never had any issues. That said, please heed the warning on this product that says not to use on freshly shaven skin! I have never been so close to killing myself in the shower trying to get this off of my bikini region. Freshly shaven legs were ok.
4) Be aware that your shower will look like a muddy dog attacked it. Just don't forget to rinse it off or it will stain!
5) I still have over half a jar. I can't really attest to whether or not the product will succeed at shrinking the cellulite. I can, however, say that my skin is looking a little more firm and smooth.

Ok, that's it. Now that I know the do's and don'ts of this scrub, I'm totally in love!!!!

Check it out at:

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment