Monday, August 15, 2016

Cute, tough, and functional phone case!

1) What do you look for most in a phone case? For me, it's how well will the case protect my phone. Phones are expensive and, even with insurance, can be costly to replace (not everyone has $50 to spare some months). This case is TOUGH! I drop my phone frequently because I'm a klutz. Not once has my phone broken or even popped out of the case.

2) Installation is super easy. Just pop your phone in. All ports and buttons are easily accessible. Beware charging and using the phone at the same time with this case, it will get a little warm.

3) I didn't want my cards in the picture, but they do slide in and out easily. But, not so easily that they will fall out on their own. The pocket behind the card slots is perfect for cash. I put about 10 different bills in there and it wasn't bulky at all.

4) The magnetic closure is awesome. It stays put, even when you drop the phone. But, it flips open just as easily. A few people have asked about the magnet in regard to their cards. I have not had any issue with the magnet wiping my cards.

5) The case can also be used as a stand for viewing videos or movies. Just slide the inside edge of the phone toward the outside edge of the card slots. Voila!

6) Unlike other folio cases I've found, this one includes a carrying strap. I love this! I'm not a push kind of chic, so it's nice to just sling it around my wrist and go.

7) Cute print and bright colors!! I didn't know if I'd like the peacock feathers, but I'm slowly falling in love with them!!

If you're like me and want a way to just carry the essentials without lugging around a purse, then this case is for you!!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00SSYKYVK/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment