Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fun mask for any occasion!

Omg...I love this mask! I got it for my husband because he's not much for dressing up for Halloween. I figured he could at least pop on a great wicked looking mask and join in the fun this year. Straight out of the box I popped this on and posted a fun selfie on Facebook. Everyone loved the mask and kept asking where I got it. My daughter and I even put it on our boxer, he ran around looking like the dog in The Mask!



I am so happy with this mask!!! I'm thinking that adding chem lights will make a great effect for night wear!!!The fit is extremely comfortable. The double strap keeps it in place without cutting into the head. The nose bridge inside ensures the mask rides on your face more like a pair of sunglasses than anything else. The eye holes are big enough that there is definitely no problem with seeing out.

Check it out on Amazon at:


*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment