Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The last earbuds you'll ever buy!

If I could give these headphones more than 5 stars, I would!! I took longer than usual to review because I can only do so much in one day, life wise. But it was worth it, and here's what I found.

1) I love the memory wire that holds these little earbuds in place. The free form of it allows me to bend it super close and snug to my ears, unlike those with hard ear hangers. I wear glasses and a headband to workout in, so the thin light cord around my ears doesn't feel like a bulky mess. And, when I say snug, I mean snug. They didn't move throughout 30min of regular cardio, 30min or crossfit cardio, and 2hrs or weights!!
2) The sound is pretty great! Many headphones I've tried require my phone to be turned all the way up as well as the headphone volume, and I still couldn't drown out the sounds from the gym. With this set, I can only have my phone volume halfway up before it starts to become painfully loud! I love being able to drown the rest of the world out while I'm exercising.
3) The set came with extra rubber ear pieces, but I was fine with the ones that were pre-installed.
4) The control box is easily accessible and the buttons are easy enough to push. By that I mean that the buttons push easily by hand, but I have not had any issues leaning on the buttons and accidentally increasing/decreasing volume.
5) Syncing the set was extremely easy. Turn on phone bluetooth and search for new devices. Push and hold until the earbud set flashes blue/red. My phone picked up the earbuds immediately. Now they automatically connect everytime I turn them on.
6) The only thing I wish was different is the usage time. I charged, ran down, and recharged this set multiple times to find a rough estimate of usage time. I average about 6-7 hours on one charge. So basically I get 2 days at the gym from this set. Just wish it lasted longer.

https://www.amazon.com/MARSEE-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Earphones/dp/B01HBP0PD8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1469158100&sr=8-6&keywords=marsee

#msh04

*Discounted product provided for honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment