Saturday, August 27, 2016

Strongest lavender oil I've found!


If you've been on the Internet any time in the past couple years, you'll see that essential oils have made a huge explosion in the market. They've been used by manufacturers in everything from hair care to cleaning products for years. However, it's only the last few years that people have begun using them to make their own products at home. The only real tough part is finding a brand that you love. This is the 2nd product I have used from New York Biology and I am steadily falling in love!!

1) 1oz doesn't sound like a lot, but this is potent. Where many brands advertise 100% oil, achieving the desired smell takes way too many drops. With this oil from NYB, a few drops is plenty! This translates to more usage!!

2) 1oz in the store runs about $8 while this is $12. But NYB oil will last as long as using 2-3 bottles of the same oil bought in the store. Again, more usage!!!
3) If you are new to essential oils, the internet is your friend - Pinterest is my favorite. Lavender has so many uses that I didn't even realize! I've always used it in my bath water and when making homemade heating packs. My new mission is a cold pack for when I have migraines. I'm also feeling like a horrible mom waiting on one of my kids to burn themselves (or me) so I can try it then to...lol!
4) As you can see in my pics, it comes well packed in bubble wrap. The dropper is also wrapped separately to protect it. Simple and easy to unscrew the bottle  top and screw on the dropper.


New York Biology is becoming my new favorite brand. I have peppermint and tea tree oils coming from them as well and I can't wait to try them out!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/Lavender-Essential-Oil-Kashmir-Linalool/dp/B01IG41ZG4/ref=sr_1_8?m=A3K94VWQ8DVMOE&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1470327291&sr=1-8

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment