Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fullness, yes...growth, not so much. Try it for yourself!

There are tons of products on the market for hair growth and for thinning hair. So many in fact that it can be confusing and tiring to find the best product for your needs. This shampoo and conditioner set from DermaChange professes increase in both as well as fullness. It also says that it's great for dry and colored hair. Here is what I've noticed after using the bottles until empty, approximately 20 days.


1) On the growth claim, I'm not sold. I measured a strand of hair at the base of my neck before starting use and after 20 days. There was maybe a quarter inch difference in length, which actually my normal growth with the shampoo and conditioner.
2) The fullness claim? I believe in that one! My hair looks and feels so much thicker. Before beggining usage, I used a rubber band and wrapped it around my hair as many times as possible. I wrote the number down and hung the rubber band on the mirror so that I wouldn't use it during the trial. After the 20 days, I tried again with the rubber band and got one less wrap. For those of you who know, this is a huge thing!
3) I don't have dry hair, so I'm not sure about that claim. However, I do have colored hair. There was no leakage of color while washing. If anything, my color has lasted longer! That is a blessing in and of itself.
4) Don't freak that the shampoo is not very sudsy. That is just a great product made without all the additives (sudsing agents). The conditioner is extremely silky and light feeling. This means it doesn't leave a lot of chemicals on the head and hair.

Overall, a great product. Wish the bottles were a little bigger, I'd have liked a longer test period. This will definitely be added into my hair care regimen!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S9TDWBS/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment