Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Deep tissue percussion massager...perfect for sore muscles!

OMG! I'm in love with this massager!

Growing up my parents had a massager similar to this. For this reason, I was drawn to this product from first glance. I was willing to take a chance on it because I was hoping it was as good or even better than what I remembered. And it is!

1) This thing is a monster. It's about the length of a person's forearm. I was pleasantly surprised by this when the box came. It is also quite hefty. Not so much that your arm will get tired just lifting it, but enough that it lends to the power behind this massager.
2) The power behind this is astonishing. When it says deep tissue, it means deep! If you put it on the back of your neck, your teeth will rattle.
3) Easy to use on/off switch and sliding intensity toggle. Even the lowest setting is quite powerful. I like using the low setting for the soles of the feet. The high setting is perfect for the bigger muscles on the back and the upper legs.
4) The interchangeable heads are made of pretty thick rubber and simply pop on and off. Smooth, 3 pronged, and multiple pronged heads are included. I am still trying to figure out which ones feel the best on which body parts. I do know that the multiple pronged head does not feel too good on the back, but does wonders on the legs and feet. You really just have to play around until you find what you like.

Overall a great product. You can use it on yourself or someone else, it's that diverse. Now, if I could get the hubby to use it on me just as often as I use it on him....lol!

Check it out at:

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment