Friday, August 19, 2016

Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil....Yes!

Massage oil that helps reduce cellulite? Who wouldn't want to try it?! I was skeptical, of course! I still might be. I've only been using this for about a week. However, I do have some observations that I want to share so far.

1) This is a proprietary (you don't get to know how much of each so you can make it yourself) blend of grapeseed oil, eucalyptus oil, lemon oil, and grapefruit oil. This may seem like a lot of oil and that it would leave the skin extremely oily. However, that is not the case. If you use this product properly and massage it into the skin (I'm talking give yourself a thorough massage that lasts several minutes), there is no residue left on the skin. Anywhere you massage this into the skin will feel silky smooth.

2) Because this is oil instead of cream, it does NOT take a lot per usage. As I previously stated, I've only been using this 7 days. I rub this into my thighs, hips, and stomach (the cellulite trifecta) after every shower. I haven't even reached the top of the label on the bottle! So just remember, start with a little and add only if necessary.

3) And now, what you want to know the most. Does it work? Seven days is not a lot of time to get the best result from any product, but I have seen some results. I can tell that my skin is looking and feeling smoother and firmer. I believe this is just the beginning stages of this product working its magic. While the skin is firmer, I still have the jiggly cellulite. I'm also not relying entirely on this product to solve the problem. I still go to the gym 5 days a week. I still eat healthy. But I think this product is a great pairing with my lifestyle to produce the quickest results.

4) Out of al the oils in this blend, the lemon and grapefruit are what you will smell the most. The combination of the two actually makes it smell like oranges. Its nice to have an oil without a medical smell. And a little more personally, it doesn't taste like anything on the skin.

5) The bottle does come with a pump. Just unscrew the regular cap and screw on the pump top. Easy and effortless!

Once I completely use the bottle I will return and update my review. I'm anxious to see what the next month brings (because I fully believe it will take a month or longer to use all of this bottle)!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Cellulite-Massage-Natural-Ingredients/dp/B01H2435RQ/ref=sr_tnr_p_7_11056481_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1470163379&sr=8-7&keywords=new+york+biology

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment