Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Burn XT and Lean XT....they work!

I'm doing a combined review for Burn XT and Lean XT. The products are suggested to be combined for maximum effectiveness.

Burn XT
- It's the thermogenic fat burner of the set. The thermo comes from cayenne and black pepper. The fat burn comes from a healthy dose of caffeine and L-Carnitine.

Lean XT
- Stimulant free fat loss amplifier of the set. It's still got L-Carnitine but it's also full of green tea extract and forskolin - huge fat loss boosters and appetite supressants.

60 capsules per bottle with a suggested serving of 1-2 pills twice a day. I have been taking one of each twice a day for just over 2 weeks now. I don't normally like to review supplements before finishing a bottle, but I received these at a discount for my honest review and have a timeline to adhere to.

These products combined are working pretty great. I feel the energy from the caffeine with just one pill, but my body is getting use to it and I may have to double the dose. The thermo definitely increases my sweat output at the gym. I have a friend who takes a thermo before bed, but this one kept me up - so don't take it too late in the day. I have noticed a drop in appetite as well as intake amount. To put it in perspective, I use to pound back 5 slices of pizza (no judgements) and now I can only fit in 2. No, I do not eat junk food or fast food very often. However, I was on vacation and thought it was a good time to see what these pills could do without me exercising. I maintained bodyweight. The next 2 weeks (finishing the bottles) will have me eating well and exercising daily. So, I'm anxious to see what those results will be.

Overall, I'm happy so far. I'm reserving my fourth star for the end of the bottles.

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

Check them out:
Burn XT
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BXLYEQ0/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Lean XT
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HE85QOA/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment