Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hot or cold, stationary or mobile....you'll love this wrap!


My legs and boots love the stair climber at the gym, my knee not so much! Normally, I'd have to fill an ice bag or ziploc and then lay immobile on the couch or use ace bandages to secure them so I can hobble around. This band has changed my life!

1) This comes with two gel pouches, one for cold and one for heat. I keep one permanently stored in the freezer and the other on top of my microwave.
2) If using as a heat pack, microwave 5-10 seconds at a time as instructions indicate. You don't want to melt or explode the pack. It says you can boil it, but I'm too impatient.
3) The pack secures quite easily to any size leg. It fits my hubby just as easily as it fits me. The velcro holds like a champ.
4) Just drop in the hot/cold pack of your choice and secure. I've been cleaning house with my knee wrapped up today. It hasn't moved or slipped once!!

5) If the wrap gets dirty, just toss it in the wash machine. But don't stick it in the dryer, just let it air dry.
6) On a side note. This says knee wrap, but I've uses it for other areas. I've wrapped it around my waist to put heat on my back. I've wrapped it around my head to add cold relief for a migrain. This is a multi-faceted wrap!!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KUOAZ1Y

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment