Friday, September 30, 2016

Oasis bluetooth waterproof headphones....amazing!


Choosing the right headphones can be frustrating. It's not just about a specific product, it's personal. What works for one, won't work for another. So, here's what you need to know about these to make an informed decision.

1) I have charged and run these down 3 times. The first was over night, so no time judgement. I have consistently gotten 7-8hrs out of a charge - that's a combination of music and netflix. I can get a full charge in approximately 2-3 hrs - depends on if I charge at home or in my truck.
2) These are incredibly easy to sync with your phone. Turn sync search on on your phone, push and hold power button on headset until light blinks blue and red, and your phone should pick up the headset within seconds.
3) The sound is pretty great. I don't even have to turn my phone volume all the way up to drown out the gym sounds. Phone and headset volume all the way up will make you deaf - don't try!
4) I can get 50-75 feet away from my phone before the headset cuts out. Remember this is dependent on surroundings as well as your phone.
5) The fit is a little sloppy for me. The ear wings don't adjust down and I have tiny ears. I couldn't make it through crossfit cardio without the flopping off. However, they worked well when I was lifting or walking on the treadmill.

6) The power button is in a funky spot. When I go to adjust them in my ear, I end up pausing my music.
7) The set does come with extra ear plug pieces in different sizes. It's quite easy to change them up to find the perfect fit.
8) I love the small carry case. It makes it much easier to find my headphones in my bag without them being tangled in everything else.
9) It hasn't rained for me to check out the waterproof claims. But, I sweat like crazy at the gym and have had no problems with the set shorting out.

Overall, a great set. I'll use them on days where I'm not doing crossfit.

Check them out at:
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-OasisBeat-Earbuds-Sweat-proof/dp/B01DYR1MK2/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&pc_redir=T1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment