Wednesday, September 21, 2016

100 Gel Pens...buy them, use them, love them!!!


Yay gel pens!!! Ok, just had to get that out.

100 gel pens is a lot, and it's amazing to have all those options. I'm a crafty kind of person. I'll work on anything from coloring books, to holiday ornaments, to my Midori journal. (That's just some of the hobbies that I can use the gel pens on, I have tons more hobbies.) So, here's what you need to know about this set.

1) There are various metallic, glitter, neon, pastel, and glitter neon pens - as well as 5 standard colors (black, white, red, blue, and green). In my enclosed photos I used the glitter for one, the pastels for another, and the metallic for another. The colors are brilliant and rich.



2) The gel is quite thick. I mean that in a good sense. It covers areas easily and quickly. I checked all of the pens and all are functioning the same.
3) The packaging is great. All the pens have their own slots in one huge package that folds in upon itself to become a fourth of its size. Each section of 25 is sealed with its own two snap flap. Basically, these pens are super portable and incredibly protected.
This is a great set that you won't regret purchasing. Buy one for yourself, buy one for your kids and grandchildren, or buy one for your child's teacher. It doesn't matter who you buy it for, just buy it. You'll love it!!!!

Check them out at the following link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KGDBNP6

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment