Saturday, September 10, 2016

Must have for any party!!


So, I'm not new to the alcohol world, but definitely new to using a cocktail shaker. It's not that it's hard, but there is a rythym to it. My first attempts were not so hot, and I even managed to lose the lid and make a mess. However, I've got it down now!

1) This shaker is definitely sturdy. Countless drops have happened and there are no dings or dents.
2) The metal gets quite cold in the hands once you add the ice. So, shake fast and pour quickly.
3) It says that it's dishwasher safe. But I find it easier to wash it by hand. Everything wipes out easily and I haven't had issues with stickier drinks leaving residues.
4) I'm definitely in love with the shot measure. I love that it is double sided. No more looking for a measuring cup in the middle of making a drink.
5) The 2 included pourers make me feel like a real bartender...lol! I'm trying to learn pouring a perfect shot by counting, but I still need work.

Overall, I'm really in love with this whole set. I need more liquor stock to get adventurous with the cocktails.

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C0RCOHM/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment