Thursday, September 29, 2016

Great mesh shoe!



I'm always looking for shoes that quickly slide on and off. These looked like the perfect fit for me, and I was right. I love how easily they slide on and off. I love how breathable they are - the mesh is soft but still holds up. I have not had the opportunity to test them out in water, but I have no doubt these shoes will hold up to their claims.

The soles are shaped a little funny, but they actually wear like magic. I'm flat footed so I always worry that any shaped sole will cause pain, but I've had no problem with these. The reason for the missing star is that I ordered according to the size chart, and the shoes are bigger. That's a little frustrating. However, they are not so big as to need returning. As for people saying to remove the rainbow strip, I like it. It adds a little pop to the shoe.

Check them out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01G2VZQ3G/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment