Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Soundpeats...great bluetooth headphones!

Headphones are specific to the user. What works for one wearer, may not work for another. So, here's what you need to know about this set.

1) Very lightweight. No one wants to wear headphones that pull on the ears and cause pain.
2) Ear hooks are rigid. However, the shape allows them to conform to most ears. Both my husband and I can wear them comfortably.
3) Earbud pieces are angled to better fit the ear canal. No slipping or falling out, even when I used them for a crossfire cardio session.

4) Easy sync. Push and hold middle button until blinking and turn on phone sync. Connected in less than 20 seconds. Phone automatically recognizes them every time.
5) Range is about 50ft from your phone, or at least it was for me. That could also be phone related, so it could be more.
6) The loudness is pretty good. I have to max my phone volume then adjust the volume of the headphones. The sound itself is crystal clear and cancels out gym noise.
7) These charge in a couple hours and last me 4-5 hours at the gym. Doesn't bother me - I just plug them in my truck every couple days.
8) Carrying case is great. I'm always misplacing my headphones, so using the case everytime I'm done ensures no more losses...lol!

That's all I got. The four stars is purely for the charging portion. I wish they lasted a little longer so I could use them for other activities without worrying they will die before I'm finished.

Check them out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HXP85EW/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment