Sunday, October 2, 2016

Simply Simily is simply amazing!

If you're looking for an alternative to the heavily priced Yeti or Hydroflask but still want the same features, this is it!!!

1) This 64oz jug is huge. As you can see in the pic, I placed it next to a 64oz travel mug so you can see how it stacks up.
2) The ice cube pic is a reference. I filled the jug halfway with ice and added tea. I refilled the tea halfway through the day and still there was ice. I left it over night and, as you can see in my other pic, there is still ice over 30 hours later! Beverages stay cold....I'm talking colder than from the fridge cold.


3) Hot, hot, hot! Hot beverages stay piping hot. The coffee I tested stayed hot for over 36 hours!
4) Just a heads up, this thing is heavy. The bottle weight is a pound and a half, and with a beverage added it hits 5lbs. I guess it could make a great defensive weapon if needed..lol!
5) Because of the weight, it is awkward to carry. I purchased a wide mouth carry handle advertised for the hydroflask and it fits this jug perfectly!
6) You can leave this out in 100 plus degree weather and your beverage will still be icy cold. However, the black bottle does get quite hot to the touch. It doesn't change my feelings for the product, but some might enjoy the heads up.

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CCLCWOQ/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment