Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Seat cover protects against sweat and dirt, cleans up easy in the wash!


Ok, so here's the deal. I sweat like a crazy person at the gym. If I didn't change into a 2nd set of clothes at the gym, I was using a beach towel to cover my seat - all in an effort to make sure my truck seat didn't end up smelling like a locker room. Both of those options meant an extra load of laundry every week...definitely not fun! The reviews on this product looked great, so I thought I'd give it a chance. I am pretty darn satisfied!
1) The cloth is heavy and soaks up sweat like a champ.
2) The backing keeps the sweat from going through the cover.
3) The top slips easily over the headrest - mine has a dvd monitor and is quite large.

4) There is an elastic strap along the bottom edge which I used to secure the cover to my seat underneath.
5) The only downside I have found is that it basically lays like an oversized towel on the seat, which means it doesn't fit snuggly along the edges. The inside edge sometimes gets in the way of buckling my seatbelt. I wish there were ties on the sides that could be secured behind the seat.

6) Wash, dry, and re-install. It's that simple. And because of the heavy material, I only have to wash once a week! No funky smell and no wet seat!

Check it out at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01KNWU66W/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment