Monday, October 3, 2016

Small but great quality canvases!


Not gonna lie, I totally did not pay attention to the size of these when ordering. I was thinking big canvases, not tiny ones.

After my initial shock wore off, I had to get busy trying to figure out a use for these little buggers. I initially toyed with the idea of making ornaments out of these. However, they wouldn't have looked right with my new tree theme this year. I turned them over to my teenager in the end. Within a day she knew what she wanted to use them for.

As you can see in the photo, she hot glued the canvases together and used them to make an abstract of a cloud with rain by melting crayons. She is absolutely in love with it, and I have to say it's pretty awesome! The canvases are a great quality with sturdy frames. This masterpiece is going to hold up for a long time!!!

Next time I'll pay attention to sizes when ordering because these are great.

Check them out at:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KONDD9C

*Discounted product provided for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment